|Free||Productivity||1.12.1||Jul 23, 2015||Aug 11, 2018||53.1 MB||iOS 9.0 or later||4+|
• Access Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
• New welcome experience on first launch to introduce new users to the app.
• Continued bug fixes and performance improvements.
Google Cloud Console helps you manage your services running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad:
• Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status, and critical issues.
• Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your GCP services.
• Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.
• Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
• View and respond to incidents, errors, and logging.
We plan to ship new features regularly and continually improve your user experience. Please give us your feedback in the app by tapping the menu button in the upper-left corner, selecting Help & Feedback, and then Send feedback.