|Free||Productivity||1.1||Nov 21, 2017||Aug 07, 2018||84.7 MB||iOS 9.0 or later||17+|
Secure Notes are here! We've trained our Bears to remember notes so you can now store sensitive notes like passport details, your social security number, or an alarm code inside RememBear. There's a brand new Achievement to collect as well!
You can learn more about all the features and uses of Secure Notes on our blog – remembear.com/blog
We also made these improvements to the app...
* Better SBO (Search Bear Optimization) – searching now looks at more fields in your items making it easier to find exactly the item you're looking for
* The "Add New" button in the Safari extension and Bearowser is at the bottom of the list, where you'd expect it
* Bears in grammar school – Notes and Name fields now auto-capitalize where you'd expect
* More detailed login error messages (btw, did you know we have Support Bears standing by to help with any issues – firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Improved Autofill field detection to make website logging in faster on more websites
And picked out some bugs...
* The onscreen keyboard now gets out of the way when editing by scrolling down
* Face and Touch ID unlocking continues working after signing out and back in again
* Our resident Font Bear flagged some errant Helvetica text; it has now been changed to San Francisco and all is well again
* RememBear was showing up in the Share Sheet when sharing from Bearowser or sharing achievement, which made no sense. It no longer does
* Fixed a bug where tapping on the screen during account creation could cause the account to be created on our servers but not on the app, preventing you from accessing it
* Locking your iPad while editing or adding an item no longer cancels the edit
* And 256.12% more Bears
The beautiful RememBear app is the easiest way to create, store, and use really strong passwords across your devices and stay safe online. It also stores credit cards for quicker online shopping, and protects sensitive notes with an added layer of security.
Try RememBear Premium free for 1 month! If you fall in love with your Bear, keep things going with an annual subscription.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A BEAR
- Automatic log-ins: RememBear saves you time by auto-filling your login information across your favourite apps and websites.
- Faster online checkouts: Autofill your credit cards when shopping online.
- Never forget a password: Save your passwords in a single place and say goodbye to un‑bear‑able password resets.
- Store sensitive notes: A place for those notes that need an extra layer of security.
- Keep your data safe: All of your logins are stored in an encrypted vault that only you can access.
- Prevent identity theft: Generate strong, unique passwords for your online accounts to prevent getting hacked.
- Access everywhere: Your Bear is synced across all your computers, phones, and tablets.
- Friendly, approachable design so simple, even a bear could use it!
- Unlock your vault securely with Touch ID or FaceID
- Auto-locking after Bear inactivity
- A single Master Password lets you unlock your vault
A BEAR YOU CAN TRUST
- Independently audited: RememBear security is independently audited by a 3rd party to ensure it meets the highest security standards.
- Privacy by design: Engineered so that you, and only you, can see your sensitive data.
- Serious security: RememBear protects your data with super strong encryption.
Get a 30-day free trial of RememBear Premium when you sign up for the first time. After your trial ends, you’ll be charged for a yearly RememBear subscription.*
If you’re not ready to commit to RememBear Premium, you can cancel anytime and downgrade to RememBear Free which removes cross-device sync, backup, and priority support.
GET IN TOUCH
Is your Bear misbehaving? Do you have feedback for us? Do you have a cool fact about bears to share? Contact our support team by visiting our website https://www.remembear.com/support
* Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at the end of your free trial period and auto-renew every year. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew at any time by going to your Settings in your iTunes Account.