|Free||Business||10.1.7||Nov 27, 2017||Apr 05, 2018||16.9 MB||iOS 10.10 or later||4+|
We’ve been at it again, working hard to make this app better with each release. In this version we addressed the following issues:
• Made security fixes to incorporate CredSSP encryption oracle remediation updates as described in CVE-2018-0886.
• Improved RemoteApp icon and mouse cursor rendering to address reported mispaints.
• Addressed issues where RemoteApp windows appeared behind the Connection Center.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when editing local resources after an import from Remote Desktop 8.
• Pressing ENTER on a desktop tile will now initiate the connection.
• When full screen, CMD+M will now correctly map to WIN+M.
• The Connection Center, Preferences and About windows now respond to CMD+M.
• Pressing ENTER from the "Adding Remote Resources" sheet now starts feed discovery.
• Fixed an issue where a new remote resource feed would show up empty in the Connection Center until refresh.
Please keep the feedback coming. If you encounter any errors, you can contact us via Help > Report an Issue.
Use the new Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your administrator. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first by download the Remote Desktop assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup.
• Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
• Access remote resources published by your IT administrator
• Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
• Secure connection to your data and applications
• Streamlined management of your connections from the connection center
• High quality video and audio streaming
Learn more about remote desktop apps at: https://aka.ms/rdapps.