|Free||Productivity||8.13||Jul 11, 2008||Jun 08, 2018||184.2 MB||iOS 10.3 or later||4+|
• We’re trying out some suggestions when you’re setting reminders to make them faster and easier to use for all of those tasks, to-dos, and projects.
• We’re shaking things up by placing the icons for tags and reminders on top of the note editing toolbar, so organizing your notes and setting reminders is always top of mind.
• We’ve made some improvements to search and you can now sort by relevance, so you can see the things that are, well, more relevant to what you’re looking for.
• You now have the power to annotate HEIC files. (In case you’re not up on the lingo, it’s the format sorcery Apple uses to make their images higher quality yet smaller in size.)
• In your settings, you now have the option to turn auto-add location on or off as you please.
• If you had a lot of offline notebooks, sometimes that slowed you down when you were creating or loading notes. But we fixed that, so you should be off to the races now.
• When you tried to drag and drop from other apps, your note would suddenly (and annoyingly) scroll the top. Now things will stay put.
• You connected Evernote and LinkedIn and were happily scanning business cards, but the profile photos of your contacts weren’t appearing. Which really got in the way of the whole ‘putting a face to the name’ thing.
• We’ve made changes so that notes will not be shown in iMessage or the iOS widget when pin lock is enabled.
• We’ve also fixed some of the specific issues that were causing the app to crash.
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional life. Evernote is the only organizer and planner you need: take notes, create to-do lists, add images, scan documents with your camera, take handwritten notes, make sketches, and more! Edit, share and collaborate on notes automatically between your phone, tablet, and computer.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists
• Create notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss, and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share, and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture, and store every thought you need to stay productive
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos, and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php