|Free||Travel||4.1.28||Feb 19, 2010||Mar 10, 2018||82.8 MB||iOS 9.0 or later||4+|
We updated our flight results to make your same day change experience easier to find your new flight. Next time you check in and see the offer to change to an earlier or later flight, we hope it helps you make a quick switch.
Haven't seen the earlier or later flight options? If there are earlier or later flight options available for you, you will see it during check in.
Thanks for flying Alaska, and continue to send us your feedback.
Travel light at each stage of your journey with our companion mobile app. Explore options, book trips, check in, and move hassle-free through airports. Find all the flight information that matters to you, as you need it.
Features of our travel app:
• Book a flight and select your seat
• Shop one-way, round trip, and award travel
• Shop using our calendar feature
• Shop using your percentage off discount code (more coming soon!)
• See your trips in a list for easy access
• Purchase a seat upgrade using Apple Pay (before check-in only)
• Change your seat prior to departure
• Check-in up to 24 hours before your flight
• Add your precheck number during check in
• Access your mobile boarding pass—no more paper
• Add your boarding pass, Mileage Plan and Lounge card to Apple Wallet
• Pre-select your meals in Main Cabin and First Class
• See your flight schedule and boarding time
• Share your travel itinerary by email with friends and family
• Sign in to your account to sync your trips saved in your My Trips
• Track your Mileage Plan balance & view your account activity and tier status
• Keep an eye on First Class and Standby wait lists
• Receive push notifications for flight delays, gate changes, and more
• Change to an earlier or later flight when you check in
• Add flight details to your iPhone’s calendar
• Add your Alaska Airlines reservations to the app
• Track flights taken by friends and family
You can find additional information about the Alaska Air travel app by visiting alaskaair.com/mobile.
Thanks for sending us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are listening, and welcome your suggestions.