|Free||Productivity||4.0||Apr 01, 2010||Mar 27, 2018||497.9 MB||iOS 11.0 or later||4+|
• Draw, write, and annotate using Apple Pencil on supported devices, or use your finger.
- Easily add drawings with pen, pencil, crayon, and fill tools.
- Use Smart Annotation Beta to add comments and marks that stay anchored to their associated text.
• Make beautiful digital books using new book templates.
• Collaborate in real time on documents stored in Box.
• Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page.
• Use presenter mode to easily read and auto scroll text while giving a speech.
• Create and edit paragraph styles and character styles.
• View pages side by side as you work.
• Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads.
• Create master pages to keep the design consistent across your page layout document.
• Change your document orientation to landscape or portrait.
• Enhance your documents with a variety of new editable shapes.
• Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way.
• Use conditional highlighting in tables to change the appearance of a cell when the value meets specified conditions.
• New option to automatically format fractions as you type.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. Start with an Apple-designed template to instantly create gorgeous reports, digital books, resumes, posters and more. Or use a blank document and create your own design. Easily add images, movies, charts and shapes. You can even draw and annotate using Apple Pencil on supported devices, or your finger. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC.
Draw and annotate using Apple Pencil, or your finger
• Easily add drawings with pen, pencil, crayon, and fill tools
• Use Smart Annotation Beta to add comments and marks that stay anchored to their associated text
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built right in to Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. PC users can collaborate too
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on documents stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 70 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, digital books, resumes, cards, posters and more
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
Create beautiful documents
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Enhance your document with a library of over 500 editable shapes
• Easily add images and video to your document
• Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page
• Create interactive EPUB books that can be shared and read in iBooks
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• View pages side by side as you work
• Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads
• Create master pages to keep the design consistent across your page layout document
• Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID or Face ID on supported devices
• Use presenter mode to easily read and auto scroll text while giving a speech
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your document in EPUB, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.