|Free||Photo & Video||59.0||Oct 06, 2010||Aug 20, 2018||144.2 MB||iOS 9.0 or later||12+|
We have begun to roll out new tools to help you manage your time on Instagram. Go to profile and tap “Your Activity” in the settings menu.
* Your Activity: See your average time for Instagram on a device. Tap any bar to see your total time for that day.?
* Daily Reminder: Set a daily reminder to give yourself an alert when you've reached the amount of time you want to spend for the day.?
* Mute Push Notifications: Tap “Notification Settings” and turn on “Mute Push Notifications” to limit your Instagram notifications.?
Time on Instagram should be positive, intentional and inspiring. These tools will be available globally in the coming weeks.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.