|Free||Health & Fitness||3.19.3||Feb 22, 2013||Jul 13, 2018||117.6 MB||iOS 9.0 or later||4+|
This is a big update, and we’re excited to unveil new features and new content.
We know many of you love to track your Streaks, and we’ve made them even better. With the improved Streaks feature, you’ll be able to track your current streak, total Mindful Days and also see a record of all your past streaks.
We’re also introducing an enhanced Scenes menu so you can easily preview all of our 30+ relaxing nature scenes and set a sleep timer for background sounds. Tap the mountain icon on the top right of the Home tab to check it out.
We’re excited to introduce John Armstrong as a new meditation guide. You’ll have the option to select either John or our Head of Mindfulness, Tamara Levitt, as your guide when exploring many of the 7 Day Meditation programs.
Calm frequently releases new content, including a new Daily Calm every day, new Music and Sleep Stories every week, and new Masterclass and Meditation programs every month.
Our newest Calm Masterclass features Elizabeth Gilbert, bestselling author of "Eat Pray Love" and "Big Magic". Elizabeth teaches us to reach beyond fear to unlock our creative potential.
Based on the popularity of our first Bob Ross Sleep Story "Painting with Bob Ross", we’ve released 2 additional stories narrated by Bob. Please enjoy "Painted Dreams with Bob Ross" and "Happy Little Zzzs with Bob Ross".
We have a special treat for fans of the hit TV show "Game of Thrones". Jerome Flynn, who plays the witty soldier Bronn, narrates a new Sleep Story called "Sacred New Zealand".
And finally, we launched a new Meditation program for our World Cup fans. If you find yourself feeling anxious while watching close matches or penalty shoot-outs, try doing a quick meditation with the "World Cup Penalty Series".
** 2017 App of the Year ** — Apple
** Happiest App in the World ** — Human Tech
Calm is the #1 app for mindfulness and meditation to bring more clarity, joy and peace to your daily life. Join the millions experiencing less anxiety and better sleep with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs and relaxing music. Recommended by top psychologists and mental health experts to help you de-stress.
Calm is the perfect meditation app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users.
Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule. Topics include:
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Deep Sleep
* Focus and Concentration
* Breaking Habits
* Body Scan
* Commuting to work or school
* Mindfulness at College
* Mindfulness at Work
* Walking meditation
* Calm Kids
* And so much more...
* Brand new Daily Calm every day: a new 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* 80+ Sleep Stories: adult bedtime stories guaranteed to lull you to sleep
* 7 day and 21 programs for both beginner and advanced users
* New Calm Masterclass added every month featuring world-renowned experts
* Breathing exercises to help you relax
* Exclusive music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep
* Unguided timed meditation
* Open-ended meditation
* 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily streaks
* Time spent meditating
Calm is loved by the press:
* “I’m generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes weave in too much mystic talk for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like ‘Concentrate on your body’” - New York Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we live in, sometimes it's necessary to take a step back and smell the roses” - Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction...ended up helping me relax and realize that all the stuff I was stressing about wasn't that big a deal” - Tech Republic
* “Found myself similarly refreshed afterwards” - TechCrunch
Calm saves your meditation and sleep sessions to your Apple Health app.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Calm offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscription options
Your Calm subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Calm also offers a Lifetime subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment with unlimited access to the Calm Collection forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
* Terms of service: https://www.calm.com/terms