|Free||Productivity||18.4.22||May 16, 2013||Jul 09, 2018||119.1 MB||iOS 10.0 or later||4+|
We listened to your valuable feedback. Check out what’s new and rate Verizon Cloud on the App Store.
•Updates were made throughout the app to make it even easier to interact with your content
•Bug fixes and performance improvements
New Verizon subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your iPhone for a 30-day Premium trial. Verizon Cloud Premium lets you back up your contacts, photos, and videos to secure cloud storage, so you won't lose your important content if you lose your phone. You can opt out of the trial at any time during the 30-day period and enjoy free 'Contacts Only' support, or continue using the full service at $5/month for 500GB of storage.
With Verizon Cloud Premium on iPhone, you can:
• BACK UP your phone's content to your secure cloud storage
SYNC your devices – Access your content when you need it, from your iPhone, iPad, on the web, or from any other Verizon Cloud compatible device
• EASILY MANAGE your Verizon Cloud account and plan
• ORDER PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos
• CREATE CUSTOM PHOTO COLLAGES & ADD STICKERS TO PHOTOS – Do even more with your Cloud photos by creating collages and adding fun stickers
• EXPLORE FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback feature
• DISCOVER VIDEO STORIES – Create custom movies using unique filters and music with your favorite Cloud photos and videos
• BEAM TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• SHARE select media content using your favorite native apps
*Data charges apply.
The Verizon Cloud app can be downloaded and used on both iPhones and iPads. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.