|Free||Entertainment||6.15.1||Sep 26, 2013||Apr 13, 2018||116.5 MB||iOS 9.0 or later||4+|
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
The Cooking Channel app gives you access to Live TV and full episodes of your favorite shows such as Brunch @ Bobby’s, Carnival Eats, Tia Mowry at Home, Dinner at Tiffani’s and more. Included in your cable or satellite subscription through participating TV providers.
With this app, you can:
WATCH TV THE WAY YOU WANT:
* Stream Cooking Channel live right to your iPhone or iPad. Just sign in with the username and password provided by your participating television service provider or use Apple’s Single sign-on for full access.
* Watch the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite Cooking Channel shows and hosts On Demand.
* AirPlay is now supported to watch through your Apple TV (or get our app for Apple TV 4th gen.).
* Cast Cooking Channel to your TV with Chromecast.
* Multitask with Picture in Picture, Split View and Slide Over on compatible iPads.
SIT BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY YOUR FAVORITES:
* Not enough time to finish the video? Just simply select the video again when you’re ready, and you’ll be able to continue watching from where you stopped.
* Tap the heart icon on a show and when new episodes are available, you’ll automatically receive them in your Favorites.
Current providers for the app include:
* AT&T U-verse
* Verizon FiOS
* Midcontinent Communications
and HUNDREDS more
iOS 9 or higher is required.
Cooking Channel app can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the App Store.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.