|Free||Food & Drink||2.1||Aug 22, 2013||Jun 22, 2015||45.7 MB||iOS 6.0 or later||4+|
What’s new in version 2.1
- New recommended chefs
- You can now jump ingredients and go right back to the step you were cooking
- Edit pictures after publishing
- Activate push notifications
- Bug fixes
Create attractive step-by-step photo recipes as you prepare them. Save them in the cloud and share them with everybody or keep them private, with an App that allows you to explain your best recipes in a simple, visual and complete way that is accessible to everyone.
Cookbooth is a place where chefs can contact other chefs and foodies from all over the world. A personal page where you can share your techniques, your knowledge and your love of cooking.
Get in touch with expert chefs in all types of cooking. Learn new techniques. Get inspired. Access recipes with all the step-by-step instruction so that you don’t miss even the slightest detail. And share yours too.
Save your oldest and best recipes. Those which define you. Those which you don’t want to lose. Those which you are known by. And share them with who you choose or access them privately.
With 4 sections to easily create your recipes:
- KITCHEN: Create step-by-step photorecipes, with all the ingredients and your instructions.
- LIBRARY: Save your recipes in organised books in the cloud to find at any time.
- EXPLORE: See the recipes shared by chefs and foodies who you follow or those suggested.
- CHEFS: Discover specialists in different types of cooking, follow them and access their recipes
An app for chefs and for all of us who love cooking, that allows you to create photo recipes with:
√ Photographic filters
√ Photos from your camera or roll
√ Organised into books and tags
√ Share on Social Networks
√ Newsfeed of others’ recipes
√ Download others’ recipes
√ Chefs to follow
√ Recipes to try
√ Full-screen, horizontal photo guides
√ Search by chef, recipe, book, or ingredient
If you want to put forward improvements for your Cookbooth account, please send us your comments at email@example.com
Welcome to the Social Cooking Experience
Cookbooth. You are what you cook.